Saturday, April 5, 2014

Scheduling

It is noon and my daughter just went down for a nap and I find myself thinking about what I have to make for dinner. Then my mind starts to do the process of first what kind of meat I want. Then when I finally have an idea I then have to think about what recipe I have to do with that meat. On top of all that I have to think of stuff I have in the cupboards and fridge that I can use for the meat and the side dish. It usually is all too overwhelming that I decide to just go out to eat. Well I figured out something that works great for me - a schedule.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are CHICKEN! 
Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday are other meat days like fish, pork, or beef. 
Thursday is TACO NIGHT! or enchiladas if the tacos get boring :)

Then to keep things interesting I have to try a new recipe each week. 

I've been doing this for over a week and it has been such a load off. Now I only have to come up with what recipe to use and it has been so much easier. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment